PRESS IDENTIFICATION CARD
- The official Press ID of the GAIKINDO Indonesia International (GIIAS) 2017 is the official press identification card issued by the organizers of GAIKINDO Indonesia International (GIIAS) 2017 for the media, which is only valid for the GIIAS 2017 that took place 10 to 20 August 2017 and does not apply during the exhibition set-up period.
- Media with registered Press Id Card got full access to :
- The pictures and exclusive news released by the committee in the press room and in the indonesiaautoshow.com
- Press room equipped with facilities such as computers, internet access, copiers, printers, telephone and fax.
- Press kits which contain important information about the exhibition like pictures, official news, daily events schedule, and other supporting information. Details are available in hard copy and soft copy.
- The Official GIIAS 2017 Press ID is only valid for the editorial staff (reporters, photographers, cameramen, and news production staff) for print media, website, television, radio and news agency.
- The Official GIIAS 2017 Press ID does not apply to non-editorial staff of media (marketing/promotion staff of media, advertising agencies, communications consultants, as well as individual website/blog).
PROCEDURES OF GIIAS PRESS REGISTRATIONS
To acquire GIIAS 2017 Official Press Id, editorial staff must register in advance
- Please download the registration form on GIIAS 2017 official website www.indonesiaautoshow.com
- Please fill out the form with your update details and submit the application form to the following address/e-mail /fax:
PRESS REGISTRATION GIIAS 2017
PT Amara Tujuh Perjuangan (SEVEN EVENTS) – Public Relations
Jl. Cikatomas 1 No. 7 Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan 12180 Indonesia
Telepon : +6221 29054091
Fax : +6221 29054092
Mobile : 089672311455
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person : Ms. Kana
- The committee reserves the right to verify the data in accordance with the official GIIAS 2017 Press ID Policy.
- Registration for the official GIIAS 2017 Press ID areopen from 1 March 2017 and closed on 14 July 2017.
- The committee will not process registrations for the official GIIAS 2017 Press ID after closing date stated above.
- The committee will not process registrations for the official GIIAS 2017 Press ID during set-ups or show days of the exhibition.
- Journalists and media representatives, that is not registered or falied to show their official GIIAS 2017 Press ID, will be included in the category of regular visitors and are not entitled to the official press facilities of GIIAS 2017.
- The committee will inform pick-up periods the official GIIAS 2017 Press ID.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR JOURNALISTS
- Journalists are expected to always bring and wear GIIAS 2017 official Press ID Card while covering the exhibition.
- If GIIAS 2017 Press ID Card is lost or left behind, then the relevant media will only be allowed to enter the exhibition area in the following ways:
- Contact the committee (Public Relations Staff) in charge.
- Show his/her press card/business card to be matched with the data base owned by the organizing committee.
IMPORTANT SCHEDULE OF GIIAS 2017
- Press ID Card Registration : Starts on March 1st, 2017 and closed on July 14, 2017.
- Opening and Press day : 10 August 2017
- Clean Exhibition Area Photo session : 11 August 2017 (08.00-10.00 WIB)
- Press room operation schedule
- Opening & Press Day : 08.00 21.00 WIB
- Weekdays (Monday-Thursday) : 11.00 21.00 WIB
- Weekends (Friday Sunday) : 10.00 21.00 WIB